RE: Deletion of obejcts

From: Jan Lendholt (jlendhol..otmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2007 - 19:10:27 EST

    Thanks all for your replies. I will try that one out (deleting an iterator).

    but, yet another problem: Ich use an object and say: object.removeFromTestArray(Test);
    Afterwards I call Test.getDataContext().commitChanges() to make these changes persistent; but all I get is a "Null Objectid" exception which is yet again an exception which requires a good overview over cayenne's internals; to me and all my people around these error messages cayenne throws are not just a bit intuitive :(

    Neu: Internet Explorer 7 optimiert für MSN!
    http://optimize.de.msn.com/default.aspx?mkt=de-de