Re: Deletion of obejcts

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2007 - 20:16:04 EST

    If you're having another issue, please start a new thread and post the
    relevant code snippets and exception message. I'll be the first to beat up
    on Cayenne's error messages, so if you can give concrete examples of where
    they fail, I'll try to get them fixed for you.

    --
    Kevin Menard
    Servprise International, Inc.