Re[3]: ROP: validation and callbacks

From: Razumovsky Andrey (hmai..otmail.ru)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2008 - 12:27:51 EST

    I've found the answer: it turns out that client 'ObjAttribute' descendant, 'ClientObjAttribute' needed validation information. I think it is a good idea to make those 'isMandatory' and 'getMaxLength' methods members of 'ObjAttribute' so that the same validation code would work on client and server (server's objattrs will reference to DbAttribute). How do you think?)