Re: 3-tier architecture

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2008 - 18:06:54 EDT

    Architecture-wise ROP is ideally suited for work over RMI (not sure
    how different Spring RMI compared to Java RMI?). It just that nobody
    cared to implement an appropriate service so far. Maybe worth poking
    around porting ROP to RMI (there may be issues, like
    CAY-979, but I am sure they can be solved if we identify what exactly
    is wrong).

    Andrus