Re: How to propoerly close context db connection

From: Colin Bankier (colinbankie..otmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2008 - 21:13:46 EDT

    Thanks Andrus - but shouldn't something like getQueryCache().clear() at least
    clear any cache so that cayenne will retrieve the data fresh from the DB
    once the file has been overwritten? (Even if the connection isn't closed
    properly while this is happening.) This doesn't seem to be having any
    effect.

    I've also tried to look at the CAY-632 RefreshQuery, or
    context.invalidateObjects(), but really wanted to refresh the whole cache -
    not just a particular collection of objects. Perhaps I just need to know how
    to use these correctly.

    Any suggestions on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers,
    Colin.