more than one ObjEntity mapped to class problem

From: Chris Gamache (cgamach..mail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2008 - 15:05:36 EDT

    Well, while we're working on the Cayenne 3.0M4 issue, I'm still experiencing
    this problem using Cayenne 2.0 ... I'm having a terrible time trying to
    track down this problem. It's most likely in my application code, but I'm
    having a devil of a time finding it...

    WARNING: com.package.MyClass.doGet [v.2.0.3 May 6 2007] Can't perform
    lookup. There is more than one ObjEntity mapped to class
    com.package.rdbms.UserTable

    This is a tomcat application. When I start the web service, I get these
    exceptions when I run a query which returns UserTable...

    user = (UserTable) DataObjectUtils.*objectForQuery*(context, select);

    How can I find out where Cayenne thinks all the ObjEntities are being loaded
    from so I can find the source of the contention.

    Also! If I restart the tomcat enough it will eventually start and run, which
    makes me think there's a race condition somewhere, and win or loose for one
    ObjEntity means the difference between continuing to run and dying.

    Please help!