DataContext in different Threads

From: Dirk Wellmann (d..iponline.net)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2008 - 15:14:32 EDT

    Hi List,

    we've a Webapplication running in Tomcat, we bound DataContext via
    Spring to our Session and used the CayenneWebInterceptor. Everything is
    working fine, but we've a second Thread, witch will be started on
    Startup of the Servletengine. This Thread receives Objects via JMS and
    modifies the Objects via Cayenne in it's own DataContext. The Objects in
    the Database changes on commit, but the Objects in the Session-bound
    DataContext will not change. We used the "Shared Cash" in Modeler but no
    remote Notification.

    What have I to do, to get the Objects in my Session-DataContext changed,
    reloaded?

    Regards Dirk