Re: Reengineering Overwrites

From: Robert Zeigler (robert.zeigle..oxanemy.com)
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 15:42:10 EDT

    As a follow on, it will also allow you to save the resulting SQL from
    the set of operations you choose. I find this handy for working with
    development vs. production servers.
    I'll accumulate a list of SQL changes made in development (mind you, I
    usually work from the model => db direction, so that's even
    handier :). Those changes go into a sql "patch" file, which I can
    then apply "at once" to the production server during upgrade.

    Robert