Re: Reengineering Overwrites

From: Robert Zeigler (robert.zeigle..oxanemy.com)
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 15:39:44 EDT

    Check out the "direction" column of the "Select Operations" table. It
    will allow you to choose the direction of the change, and thereby
    alter the operation performed (if there's a relationship in the
    modeler but not in the db, then to db direction will add a
    relationship to your db, and changing that to to model will change teh
    add relationship to drop relationship).

    Robert