Relationships Not Propagated

From: Jamie (jami..timulussoft.com)
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 03:46:44 EDT

    Hi Everyone

    I am really struggling to use the Cayenne Modelling tool. It seems
    whenever I create an ObjectEntity from the DBEntity the relationships
    are not always propagated. This happens even when I follow the ARTIST
    tutorial. I tried both Cayenne 3.0M6 and Cayenne 2.0.4 and the same
    behaviour is observed. Is this a known bug or am I likely doing
    something horribly wrong?

    Thank in advance

    Jamie