Re: Relationships Not Propagated

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 10:05:09 EDT

    When you create a brand new ObjEntity from a DBEntity, it propagates
    all attributes and relationships defined in the DBEntity except for
    the primary key (Cayenne Modeler assumes you don't need that exposed).
     Once you've created the ObjEntity, though, adding a new relationship
    to the DBEntity will not be automatically synced to the ObjEntity.
    You have to sync it manually (click the double-arrow icon in either
    the DBEntity or ObjEntity toolbar or use the Project menu or keyboard
    shortcut). I'm talking mainly about 3.0M6 since I no longer use the
    2.x modeler and don't remember the exact specifics of how it behaves.

    mrg