Re: Cayenne code generation - pointers requested

From: John Armstrong (siberia..mail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 28 2010 - 04:15:19 EST

    I'm using GXT which has a pretty strong preference for its own
    'BeanModel' (thin wrapper around a javabean that understands GXT) for
    grid population etc.

    That (in my mind) means I am either serializing Cayenne Models -> JSON
    -> BeanModels or just going from Cayenne Model -> BeanModel so I
    decided to skip the JSON step.

    Outside of easy GXT integration the only other thing I get are
    enumerations (supposedly) which I use in a few important places in my
    models.

    Does that make sense? I haven't done much straight GWT which is much
    different then GXT so the interactions may be different.

    I am very interested in what you are doing, finding someone using GWT
    and Cayenne is not so common!

    John-