Re: Cayenne code generation - pointers requested

From: Andrey Razumovsky (razumovsky.andre..mail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 28 2010 - 04:49:54 EST

    Cool, didn't know about BeanModel.. I'm never used GXT. We've wrote quite a
    lot of code in GWT-Ext (and it supports JSON).. This is raw and abandoned
    project, and I hate it more and more each day (and also I will never anymore
    use wrapper library, like SmartGWT). Still I've been unable to persuade my
    manager to spend several dollars for a licence :( Looks like now I have one
    more reason to do it.
    As about beans on client, I've been dreaming about something like ROP for
    GWT. For now we can do the task of converting the objects to POJOs, this
    must be quite easy. Still I'm not sure, how you're going to decide what part
    of Cayenne object graph is to be sent on client (this is what I use XML
    descriptions BTW)

    --
    Andrey