Re: Merging Configuration from Multiple Deployment Units

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Feb 13 2010 - 07:03:10 EST

    On Feb 12, 2010, at 1:57 PM, Borut Bolčina wrote:

    > What is the easiest way of doing this? I was reading
    > http://cwiki.apache.org/CAY/runtime-metadata-merging.html, but am I
    > doing
    > something wrong?

    This page is a design document. Cayenne doesn't support merging
    multiple projects out of the box, but hopefully will in 3.1. For now
    you'd have to implement your own merging algorithm, that shouldn't be
    too hard for a specific case.

    On a side note, we need a distinct style for the wiki scratch pages,
    so that they are not mistaken for the official documentation.

    Andrus