Re: cayenne.xml not found

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2010 - 08:19:06 UTC

    I think you need to follow Michael's advice. "src/main/resources" must
    be setup as a *source* folder in Eclipse. E.g.:

    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/tutorial-starting-project.data/eclipse-xmlfiles.png

    To do that, right-click on the project, select "Properties > Java
    Build Path > Source > Add Folder" and add src/main/resources.

    Andrus