Re: release schedule - 1.2.1 and 2.0.1

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 10:40:39 EDT

    I've just now cleared up some time and can do some Cayenne-specific work.
    I'll try to get my 1.2.1 patches in later today.

    I also have need to to start working on my auditing needs again and
    outer join support, at least for Oracle. I will probably take a stab
    at adding outer join support this week as well. At this point, I
    need all of this against 1.2 -- I don't have the option of refactoring
    all of my code to use a new package, but I can at least provide some
    patches in a Jira issue.