Re: confluence maven plugin

From: Bill Dudney (bdudne..pache.org)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 06:49:07 EDT

    On Aug 29, 2006, at 2:17 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > On Aug 25, 2006, at 6:35 PM, Bill Dudney wrote:
    >
    >> 1) The zip does not have the URL's redefined to point to the stuff
    >> that was just exported, not sure if that's a config parameter or
    >> not will try to track down with atlanssian support forums.
    >
    > So does that mean that all links are exported as absolute URLs? I
    > know there were some problems linking to the API docs that we
    > ignored, but linking between the pages is always relative.

    Some of the URL's point back to cwiki.a.o, some don't. Not sure why.

    >> 2) The URL that is returned from the export does not have the
    >> authentication stuff in it and I can't figure out how to embeded
    >> it http://uname:passwor..ostname/blah does not work for me and
    >> that was all I could find from the googling I did.
    >
    > I don't understand why do you need that? During the export web
    > service (DocGenerator) uses the credentials you supply - no need to
    > do anything special with the URL's.

    The export works fine and I can take the URL and download the zip
    file from my browser that has the right cookie but I can't download
    the zip file from the DocGenerator without a 503 error. I'm going to
    be back at it later this week to try again. If you have any ideas I'd
    love to hear them.

    TTFN,

    -bd-