Re: confluence maven plugin

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 07:13:47 EDT

    On Aug 29, 2006, at 2:49 PM, Bill Dudney wrote:

    > Some of the URL's point back to cwiki.a.o,

    What space do they point to? Can you give an example? Maybe they are
    pointing to a different space (which is ok)?

    > some don't.

    So they are relative?

    >>> 2) The URL that is returned from the export does not have the
    >>> authentication stuff in it and I can't figure out how to embeded
    >>> it http://uname:passwor..ostname/blah does not work for me and
    >>> that was all I could find from the googling I did.
    >>
    >> I don't understand why do you need that? During the export web
    >> service (DocGenerator) uses the credentials you supply - no need
    >> to do anything special with the URL's.
    >>

    > The export works fine and I can take the URL and download the zip
    > file from my browser that has the right cookie but I can't download
    > the zip file from the DocGenerator without a 503 error. I'm going
    > to be back at it later this week to try again. If you have any
    > ideas I'd love to hear them.

    I don't have any ideas without looking at the error. DocGenerator
    doesn't download a zip though. It uses XML RPC API to list the pages
    and get page contents one by one.

    Not sure how test it with Maven. If you can give me some
    instructions, I can take a look.

    Andrus