RE: Cayenne & VMBuild

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2007 - 12:39:28 EDT

    I'm still partial to Bamboo (actually just purchased a license), but I
    haven't checked out Continuum in a while. And if someone is willing to
    help set it up, I'm willing to give a go. Like Brett said, if we find
    it doesn't meet our needs, we can try something else. But it could
    potentially save us time dealing with infra-related issues.

    --
    Kevin