Re: access.reveng package

From: Andrey Razumovsky (razumovsky.andre..mail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2008 - 07:14:10 EST

    Hi Andrus,

    While I have no objections to this renaming in general, you should know that
    this package was already distributed in M5. So this renaming can cause
    potential compilation problems unless we keep old deprecated
    "reveng-classes".

    I feel that such decisions should be made in a consensus, but usually I get
    little feedback with that..