Re: Tapestry + relationship-backed form components

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 11:21:04 EDT

    You can do this in Cayenne, it'll work. There is a "localObjects()"
    method on a DataContext. Still this approach seems wasteful in both EOF
    and Cayenne, as *Context is optimized for use as a local object cache.

    (OT: bbum made a big point of how slow this is in EOF during a WO
    performance optimization session at WWDC this year).

    Andrus