Re: [OT] Vacation Note

From: Emmanuel Okyere (chief-list..kyere.org)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2005 - 06:52:52 EST

    Andrus:

    Looks like you are back from holiday; hope you had a jolly good time :).
    While you were away, there was a problem I needed help with:

    If you could please look at a message I sent on 12/28, Titled: Select
    Across Tables/Entities (Joins)

    link:
    http://www.objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-user/2004/12/0156.html

    As you can see, Joe McDaniel sent me some help, but I'm still grappling
    with this one; would love to see your take on it.

    Many thanks,
    Emmanuel

    --

    Emmanuel Okyere II CTO - Akuaba, LLC http://akuaba.net/ http://okyere.org/ http://blogs.okyere.org/resolve MSN: compubandit AIM: compubndit