Re: Cayenne vs EOF: How to questions?

From: Dov Rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 22:37:22 EST

    I assume then the DBAdaptor gets chosen at runtime or does it have to
    manually configured? I guess either way that is a good fit for the way we
    deal with prototypes.

    Is there anyway to store or model indexes for a database in cayenne? That
    always bugged me with EOF that I could model the tables and relationships
    but would have to manually recreate all of the indexes for every db we
    supported. It would be nice to store that info with the source code.

    Thanks again

    --
    Dov Rosenberg
    Conviveon Corporation