Re: Cayenne vs EOF: How to questions?

From: Dov Rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 22:31:48 EST

    The only thing I can think of that we use to some extent is key value coding
    and some of the NotificationCenter notices when EO's get changed. We
    modified the JMSChangeNotification framework from Project Wonder to only
    send out the EOGlobalIDs of the changed records instead of the whole
    snapshot. We also make extensive use of EOSharedEditingContext in our JSP
    tag library. Is something like that available in Cayenne?

    --
    Dov Rosenberg
    Conviveon Corporation