Re: Cayenne: Is it thread safe as compared to EOF?

From: Dov Rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 19:55:10 EST

    We have had pretty good performance for our 5.2 based application. The only
    reason I am even considering a swap is the pricing for WO adds to the cost
    of our application. I would be very happy if WO went open source.

    I guess I should complain too much - it is certainly cheaper than it was a
    few years ago :)

    --
    Dov Rosenberg
    Conviveon Corporation